Beautiful hair starts with a calm scalp. Give yours the TLC it needs to thrive with this fragrance free and dermatologically tested scalp soothing serum.
Introducing Sensitive Ceramide Rich Hair and Scalp Mask, a delicate yet indulgent overnight treatment that restores harmony with a gentle touch. Carefully selected natural ingredients target flakes, reduce the appearance of redness, improve the condition of dryness and soothe with moisture as you sleep, so you can rise and shine to healthier-looking hair accompanied by an instant sensation of comfort. Restore scalp serenity and rediscover hair confidence with the help of this targeted treatment, developed for use once or twice a week.
With 100% recyclable packaging, the new Grow Gorgeous Sensitive range is as kind to the environment as it is to your scalp.
- Olive-derived ceramide rebalances the scalp, reducing the appearance of redness and improving feelings of dryness and itchiness
- Oat Lipids – rich in Omega 3, 6 fatty acids, ceramides, linoleic acid and phospholipids – improve skin's barrier function and condition hair
- Fermented Agave extract leaves the scalp feeling comforted and hydrated
- Allantoin soothes, moisturises and conditions
- Antioxidant-rich Fermented CICA extract, also known as Tiger Grass, moisturises, reduces the appearance of redness and improves resilience
- Cactus Extract, enriched with minerals, flavonoids and polysaccharides, soothes and hydrates skin
- Fermented Rice Water, a natural treatment traditionally used in Asia, strengthens, softens and boosts shine
- Amino Acids, a vital component of keratin, helps promote healthy-looking hair
92% agree the product helped reduce the appearance of flakes and soothed itching
92% agree the product left their scalp feeling soothed with moisture
91% claim the product left their scalp looking and feeling calmer
90% claim the product left their dry, sensitive scalp feeling relieved for longer
*Independently tested on a combined panel of 150 women with self-assessed sensitive scalp for 2 weeks.
Expertly formulated without parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates or mineral oil. Proudly vegan friendly and gluten free.
HOW TO USE: Apply to dry hair before bed. Use the nozzle to directly apply a generous amount to your scalp, massaging in then smoothing from root to tip. Wrap long hair into a bun, leaving in overnight. Wake up and rinse, cleansing hair thoroughly using the Micellar Shampoo followed by Replenishing Conditioner.
SIZE: 200ml / 6.7 fl oz
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, C15-19 Alkane, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Agave Americana Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Aspartic Acid, Ceramide NG, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, PCA, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine, Alanine, Citric Acid, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.