Powerfully moisturizing and driven by a desire to utilize the finest certified organic and wild-crafted ingredients, Josh Rosebrook’s unique formula combines the breathable benefits of a natural balm with the luxurious finish of a cream.
For Normal to Dry & Sensitive\ Skin Types
This multi-benefit moisturizer supports true skin health and beauty by facilitating maximum cellular hydration, repair, and restoring vital skin function.
- Aloe Vera, whole organic actives, and rich plant oils deliver potent nutrient synergy to support true skin regeneration. Indian Senna Seed, also known as ’botanical hyaluronic acid,’ offers high polysaccharides which are responsible for the skin cell’s natural ability to hydrate and hold moisture while also critical for skin repair.
- Fusing Indian Senna Seed extract with our distinct herbal actives creates unparalleled skin support to increase moisture retention, lock in hydration, plump, soften, protect and slow skin decline.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
ABOUT THE BRAND: We want to help you realize your true beauty. We believe the best way to do this is through the pure, regenerative power of nature’s plants and herb extracts. That’s why we’ve created a unique line of scientifically-proven luxury skin, hair and scalp solutions using the greatest lab ever created: Mother Nature. Diversity, equality and inclusivity are at the core of who we are at Josh Rosebrook. We are continually inspired to represent all people on this planet irrespective of their gender, gender identity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, size, religion, marital status, social class, and family dynamic.
*Please note that due to the delicate nature of these formulations, Vital Balm Cream and Advanced Hydration Mask may liquefy while in transit during the summer. This is completely normal and does not affect the product's efficacy or performance. To restore the wonderful, silky texture of the products, simply refrigerate for 48 hours.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, *Mango Seed Butter, *Honey, *Indian Senna Seed Extract (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), *Shea Butter, *Olive Oil, *Avocado Oil, *Jojoba Seed Oil, *Borage Seed Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Sea Buckthorn Oil, *Vitamin E, †Broccoli Seed Oil, *Witch Hazel, *Ashwagandha, *Turmeric, *Rose Hips, *Goji Berry, *Calendula, *Black Cohosh, *Elderberry, *Bladderwrack, *Marshmallow Root, *Ginger, *Fenugreek, *Chickweed, *Licorice, *Raspberry Leaf, *Dandelion, *Sage, *Eyebright, *Milk Thistle, *Rose Petal, *St. John’s Wort, *Cat’s Claw, *Cinnamon, *Lavender, *Ginkgo Biloba, *Gum Arabic, §Xanthan Gum, §Potassium Sorbate, †Blue Tansy Essential Oil, †Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, †Lavender Essential Oil, *Vanilla Extract.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC, †ORGANIC, ‡WILDCRAFTED, §NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
The Indian Senna Seed/Cassia Angustafolia extract is made in-house along with all of Josh Rosebrook's herbal extracts and infusions.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Highly hydrating moisturizer! I love the texture, the smell and that it is full of truly great ingredients. It is very soothing on my sensitive skin. I use it at night during the summer and is very hydrating during harsh Canadian winters.
The texture of this balm cream is absolute magic! It's light (whipped, maybe?) and melts on contact making it very easy to apply. I love this and it seals in the moisture for my dry, sensitive skin.
Love this Balm!
Fantastic balm. Creamy and silky. Smells like marshmallows and soft Crest toothpaste. This is a third repurchase for me. I use it during the winter months (in Canada) when the air indoors is dry because of heating and to protect the skin from the wind and the cold. I don't use it during spring or summer. I order a small jar early fall and it lasts me for the cold months. I have purchased the bigger jar before but haven't been able to finish it before the the summer arrived and by the following fall, the rest of the product was all dried up. You only need very little. Small jar keeps it potent.