- Sep 13, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Is Pumpkin Seed Oil the Next Coconut Oil?
Pumpkin seeds are a well-known super food. Their composition enables them to be a key component of balancing and maintain a regular menstrual cycle. It is no surprise then that the oil extracted from these seeds is brimming with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that all come together to make this a powerful ingredient in natural beauty care products.
What are the benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil?
Extremely high in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, pumpkin seed oil helps the skin to retain moisture and normal cell structure. This enables your skin to remain better hydrated and retain its youthful appearance. Vitamin E and Zinc also work together to improve skin tone, fight off free radicals, and repair signs of premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Being an emollient, it also traps moisture into the deeper layers of the skin to improve overall skin hydration and softness.
Vitamins C, E, and K work to soften skin and boost collagen production. This improves elasticity and resilience of your skin. The vitamin A speeds up cell turnover and rejuvenation. This makes it a great exfoliator by sloughing off dead and damaged skin cells and encouraging the production of new and more resilient skin cells. It also protects against skin cancer by fighting the damage that would cause it.
The high content of zinc, potassium, and magnesium in this oil also help reduce excess sebum production to reduce oiliness in your skin while also reducing existing acne and future breakouts. This trifecta of minerals also makes pumpkin seed oil very effective as an anti-inflammatory agent for skin and scalp health. It reduces the occurrence of dandruff and other skin inflammations and dryness.
Can Pumpkin Seed Oil regrow Hair?
Pumpkin seed oil has another astounding benefit for those suffering from male pattern baldness and hair thinning. It inhibits an enzyme which is known as 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This enzyme is linked to slowing and stopping hair growth by producing DHT from testosterone. Inhibiting this enzyme enables hair growth to resume faster and healthier. Pumpkin seed oil also protects hair follicles and increases shine. Its amino acid proteins also bring luster and strength to brittle and thinning hair.
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS BELOW THAT MAKE USE OF PUMPKIN SEED OIL!
MAD HIPPIE CLEANSING OIL
Radiance boosting blend that softens & smoothes while gently removing impurities & imperfections. Non-comedogenic & perfect for naturally removing makeup! Gently massage a generous amount of oil into the skin for one minute. Take a warm, wet washcloth and drape over the face until cooled. Next do one light pass of the washcloth over the skin, gently wiping away dirt, makeup and excess oil.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil - Rich in vitamin E, zinc & omega fatty acids, this non-comedogenic oil naturally soothes & replenishes the skin.
- Organic Safflower Oil: This high linoleic acid oil is packed with essential vitamins, and works to moisturize and soften the skin, while gently lifting dirt, makeup and daily contaminants.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: This antioxidant-rich powerhouse, with naturally occurring vitamins C & A, evens skin tone, hydrates and smoothes the skin.
- Ginger: Antioxidant-rich and full of vitamins including Vitamin B & C, ginger works to naturally tone the skin & help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration. Perfect for acne prone skin.
ZOE ORGANICS BELLY OILA powerful blend of nutrient-rich oils that supports skin as it stretches during pregnancy. This beautifully aromatic, luxurious moisturizer deeply penetrates to hydrate and soothe, and aid in healthy skin cell regeneration. Also for use postpartum to soothe and rejuvenate inflamed skin due to stretch marks or scarring. Gently massage into skin on breasts, belly and hips. May be layered under our Belly Butter as a luxurious treatment. For best results, apply daily throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY I CREATE LIFT - VOLUMIZING FOAM
Use to add texture, boost volume, define curls, shape and sculpt wet or dry hair or enjoy as a root refresher between washes. I Create Lift makes blowouts fast and easy! I love the delivery system of the pump and its lightweight consistency because it allows me to distribute the product evenly throughout the hair. The end results leave my clients' hair with beautiful bouncy volume!
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Provides hydration, protection and gloss and conditions the scalp, hair and skin.
- Aloe Vera – This versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Brings fullness and manageability to even the finest hair.
- Honey – This humectant provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an antioxidant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold.
- Sugarcane – Provides hold and thickness and improves manageability.
- Best for dry, thick, thirsty hair.
- Allure 2018 Best of Beauty Winner